Since we are a working household around here, it’s quite a challenge to pack lunches- a healthy lunch that is. So for all of you who feels the same way, here’s a simple recipe you can do the night before & it can last throughout the week. My husband loves it!
- 3 pcs boiled Chicken (cubed or shredded)
- 2 Eggs (hard boiled)
- Celery (chopped)
- Carrots (shredded)
- Bell Pepper (cubed)
- Onion (cubed)
- Grapes (halves)
- Lettuce (optional)
- Ranch Dressing or Miracle Whip (your choice)
- Salt & Pepper
1) Prepare all the ingredients (boil, chop, cut)
2) In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients
3) Add Ranch dressing, oregano, salt & pepper to taste
4) Cover & put in refrigerator
5) Put it on wheat bread (we prefer it on croissant). Add lettuce on your sandwich if you like.
I’m still trying to find more recipes so, if you happen to have any secret pack lunch tips/ ideas. Please do share!
Well, my brother is coming home tonight from his 2-year mission from Oakland, California for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I can’t wait to see his jolly self again!