What a lovely sunny Sunday!
I love Sunday naps ❤ For some reason it’s just way more relaxing.
2 cans of Pillsbury Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven at 375°F.
- Separate dough & group them into four biscuits each for each flower (you can add more petals/ biscuits).
- Place each flower biscuit on ungreased cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar & cinnamon; mix well.
- Sprinkle the sugar mixture over biscuits.
- With your thumb, make deep indentation in center of each biscuit.
- Fill each center with Nutella (you can choose to add this right after the biscuits are baked)
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.