Since my blog is fairly new, I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself just a little bit.
1. Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day?
Yes I do! This year was very special to me since it was our first Valentines as a married couple and so, I wanted to make sure that it would be memorable. I was inspired to treat my husband with 14 days plus one of Valentines! Stay tune for my post about it 🙂
2. What does your spouse do whenever you need some cheering up?
He still have yet to fail at cheering me up. One time, he dressed up for me…using my clothe(s). ‘Nuff said.
3. If you’re going to get cozy with a container of ice cream, what flavor would it be?
Give me an ice cream with chocolate, nuts, coconuts then I’m in heaven.
4. Have you ever eaten any unusual meat (like gator or snails)?
Balut (Duck egg)– it’s a Filipino specialty. Also, thanks to Clark’s Fish Camp, I can add more to this list (buffalo, kangaroo, gator)
5. When you go to a sit-down restaurant for breakfast, what do you normally order?
Omelette– it’s like party in my mouth
6. Do you sing along with the car radio?
I have a concert almost everyday. My car (Lola) is my number one fan.
7. What’s the most recent klutzy thing you did?
Just now… I dropped a bag of peanuts on my keyboard.. be right back.
8. Do you open and sniff deodorant and shampoo containers when picking a new kind?
9. What did you do for fun this week?
Well, my hubby love surprised with a Nerf Gun Fight while I was in the middle of making my Freezer meals then watched “Across the Universe”.
10. What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Beach.. beach.. beach…taking photos of my sexy surfer husband, laying out by the beach, doing everything under the sun. I love SUMMER ❤
11. Were you named after someone?
My grandmother named me after a Catholic prayer, “Hail Mary” and it goes like this: “Hail Mary, full of grace…” Thus, I am Mary Grace.
12. How do you like your eggs cooked?
Scrambled eggs with onions, mushroom, salt and lemon pepper.
13. Do you floss your teeth?
As often as I can remember
14. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
15. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oh dear… for a food lover, this is a VERY tough question… I say seafood!
16. Where would you go on vacation if you went today?
If I were to pack up and leave today, I would like to go to Rome.
17. Do you like milk or dark chocolate?
Milk.. preferably soy milk.
18. What is one bad habit you want to break?
BEING LATE to almost everything.
19. What’s your favorite chocolate?
Hands down— Ferrero Rocher Chocolate
20. Why do you blog?
I blog because I always fall asleep when I try to write in my journal.
Also, I want to be able to keep a record my life as I try new and different things.
Someday, I hope to read my entries and see a development from the girl I was, the person I am, and the woman I will become.
Plus, it’s a good motivation for me to challenge myself creatively.
Well, I hope I haven’t bored you to death.
Let me know if we happen to have any similarities/ differences.
It’s very nice to meet you.
Now it’s your turn!